Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
temp shoring[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: temp shoring
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:23:24 -0800
When installing steel shoring members (or wood for that matter) to support a concrete beam, I have been asked to evaluate the shoring members for strength level forces. This is not right, is it?
- Prev by Subject: Re: TEDDS & IES Software
- Next by Subject: Temporary shoring safety factor
- Previous by thread: The Pentagon Building Performance Study
- Next by thread: Scheduling Software