Scheduling Software

I'm sure everyone has the same problem with scheduling. Some of our staff have created very nice scheduling programs in excel. We are now considering purchasing a program for our server. Being an AE firm, we would need something that could break down a project by varying disciplines and various stages of the project, ie. dd, cd, qc, bidding, shop drawings etc. We are a firm of about 135 people, 6 offices in 3 states. Has anyone had a good experience with a program they could tell me about?

Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?