Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Scheduling Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Scheduling Software
- From: Lester Unger <lesterunger(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 03:11:16 -0800 (PST)
I'm sure everyone has the same problem with scheduling. Some of our staff have created very nice scheduling programs in excel. We are now considering purchasing a program for our server. Being an AE firm, we would need something that could break down a project by varying disciplines and various stages of the project, ie. dd, cd, qc, bidding, shop drawings etc. We are a firm of about 135 people, 6 offices in 3 states. Has anyone had a good experience with a program they could tell me about?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
- Prev by Subject: sarcasm
- Next by Subject: SE Fees for Building
- Previous by thread: temp shoring
- Next by thread: Re: Shear Walls with Sloping Top Plates/Appendix B