Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:47 AM
Subject: Emergency request to unsub

Sorry to not track down the specific procedure.  I've been alerted,
mobilized, and moving downrange within the space of 48 hours.  I'll be
overseas within 10 days. I won't be checking email much, and I won't be
on any lists.  I might be gone for 2 months or 2 years.  Specific
traffic can still get to my wife at "rayma(--nospam--at)aol.com".  Thanks.

Bart Kemper
aka
CPT Clarence B. Kemper, PE
412th Engineer Command, Vicksburg MS