Plywood Floor Sheathing Span

I have a question concerning using 3/4" plywood sheathing for flooring.
It is a residential application.  I know the span table show the plywood
can span up to 24" support centers but my question is the stiffness of
the floor.  Does is still feel like a stiff diaphragm when you stand on
it or jump on it?  Or would a thicker plywood sheathing be more
appropriate?

Thanks

Rich

Only $9.95 per month!