From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 3:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Plywood Floor Sheathing Span

I have a question concerning using 3/4" plywood sheathing for flooring.
It is a residential application.  I know the span table show the plywood can span up to 24" support centers but my question is the stiffness of the floor.  Does is still feel like a stiff diaphragm when you stand on it or jump on it?  Or would a thicker plywood sheathing be more appropriate?

Thanks

Rich

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com