Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Code Comparisons[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Code Comparisons
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:37:34 EST
To who ever was looking for a comparison of different code requirements:
There are actually a number of articles available for download at "skghoshassociates.com". They primarily focus on seismic issues and some appear to be the same article, re-written with a slightly different focus, but they may be of interest.
To access them, I think you need to first go to "site map" and then scroll down to the two options for "Articles" and "Download"- both of which have articles to download.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Code Commentary (was NDS-Nails)
- Next by Subject: Coefficient of Friction
- Previous by thread: Re: notes for Appendix B, Wood Shear Walls, Sloping Top Plates
- Next by thread: equipment anchorage