Shop Drawing Stamp

Title: Shop Drawing Stamp

Anyone have a good shop drawing stamp they would care to share? If you could fax me a copy of it that would be much appreciated.

Fax: 408.564.5530

Also, anyone know what the going rate is on self inking engineering stamps? I know there are places on the internet that can do it, but Id also like to support my local stamp shop if possible. I think I paid 40 bucks for my civil stamp (self inking) about 3 years ago. Id also like to get the big 2 diameter stamp because Im an egomaniac :>) . I paid $40 for the 1 5/8 diameter last time. The stamp guy said he couldnt get a self inking one in a 2 diameter anyone have one of these?

Thanks in advance.

-Gerard

Santa Clara, CA

Gerard (Jared) Madden, SE & PE

California Licensed Civil & Structural Engineer

MADDEN ENGINEERING
Structural Engineering Services

540 Monroe Street

Santa Clara, CA 95050