From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Author: John E. Englekirk

Hello all,

Does anyone have any knowledge about this author?  I see that he has a
reference on seismic design of reinforced concrete structures coming out
and am deciding if I should pick up a copy.  I'm currently using a
variety of different sources and thought it'd be nice to have something
that is an "all-around" source.

Thanks,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
PH:  (559) 688-5263
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com