structural tubing

Hello all,

If somebody could help me

I am looking for in the web where information about structural  metallic
tubing and pipe columns  with its interior full with concrete, for
constructions especially in building, Does anyone have any knowledge about
this topic.
How  to calculate  inertias and rigidities of these type of columns?.

Any information that you can give me would be of a lot  help.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Ing Marino Puebla

Ecuador Sudamerica