Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Latex modified comcrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Latex modified comcrete
- From: "Ken Johnson" <kejohnsn(--nospam--at)direct.ca>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:33:35 -0800
I am looking for information regarding the diffusion of chlorides through a latex-modified (SBR or acrylic) concrete or mortar.
Does anyone know of the results of tests on this type of material when conducted in accordance with AASHTO T259 -90-Day Salt Ponding Test?
Innovative Structural Preservation Ltd.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lateral resistance of a Six Story CMU Apartment Building
- Next by Subject: lathe with stucco over block
- Previous by thread: Re: Appendix B and sloping shear wall top chords
- Next by thread: Re: tank cracking