Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Shop Drawing Stamp[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Shop Drawing Stamp
- From: Paul Crocker <paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:40:43 -0800
Title: Shop Drawing Stamp
From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:45 PM
Subject: Shop Drawing Stamp
Anyone have a good shop drawing stamp they would care to share? If you could fax me a copy of it that would be much appreciated.
Also, anyone know what the going rate is on self inking engineering stamps? I know there are places on the internet that can do it, but I'd also like to support my local stamp shop if possible. I think I paid 40 bucks for my civil stamp (self inking) about 3 years ago. I'd also like to get the big 2" diameter stamp because I'm an egomaniac :>) . I paid $40 for the 1 5/8" diameter last time. The stamp guy said he couldn't get a self inking one in a 2" diameter - anyone have one of these?
Thanks in advance.
Santa Clara, CA
Gerard (Jared) Madden, SE & PE
California Licensed Civil & Structural Engineer
Structural Engineering Services
540 Monroe Street
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shop Drawing Stamp
- Next by Subject: RE: Shop Drawing Stamp
- Previous by thread: RE: Shop Drawing Stamp
- Next by thread: RE: Shop Drawing Stamp