RE: Shop Drawing Stamp

My stamp says "Approved", "Approved as Noted" etc. "Only to the extent
stated in the Contract Documents".  AIA Document A201 is used for the
"General Conditions of the Contract for Construction" and that has a
section that defines what action will be taken during the review of
submittals.  If you use that document and say something else on your stamp,
you will just make some lawyer happy.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.