laminated or double glass modeling

Hi,
in any structural analysis software When I model a plate of a double glass unit consists of 1/4"out panel - 1/2 air space - 1/4 inner panel or laminated glass 1/4" glass + 1/32" interlayer PVB+ 1/4"glass, What is the equivalent monolithic thickness of the composite plate in the mentioned two cases (case of double glass panel and case of laminated glass panel)
Thanks

Ahmed Khalil
Advanced Structures Inc.
4094 Glencoe Ave.