Porous Claddings

Hi all
Since ASCE 7-98 allows "Air-oermeable wall claddings for partial air pressure"  and since it recommends athe following reference paper.

"Wind Loadings on Porous Claddings" By C.J.C. Cheng and
 W.H. melbourne
Proceedings, 9th Australian Conf. on Fluid Mechanicas, 1986.

If anyone has this paper, I would like to have a copy for my plan review.
(I have tried ASCE/Linda Hall Library , the ICE library in London and the university libraries within Florida but no luck so far. I am trying at the Institution of Engineers, Autstralia,but I haven't heard yet).

Thanks in advance.
Himat Solanki
Phone:     941-861-6627
fax           941-861-6029