UBC & ASCE 7 Requirements

Colleagues;
I am doing a piping analysis and the customer wants wind & siemic loads for outside piping per ASCE 7 & UBC  using the following factors.  We don't have either of these codes, anyone can help to determine the seismic factors, wind profile & directions to be applied for piping saystem in California, Zone #4?

Wind Loads,
ASCE 7 requirements wind speed 72 mph, for exposure "C" & important factor "I = 1.07

Seismic Loads,
Z = 0.57
I = 1.5

Thank you in advance,