Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Registered Agent in SC

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have been told that we need to have a registered agent in SC to get a Certificate of Authorization.  Can anyone out there enlighten me on this subject?
Thanks in advance,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
e-mail: kpeoples(--nospam--at)