Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
2002 Accumulative Supplement to IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 2002 Accumulative Supplement to IBC
- From: "Tim Hull" <tim.wca(--nospam--at)aros.net>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:51:47 -0700
I was wondering if someone knew if the changes in the 2002 Accumulative Supplement to the IBC are going to be incorporated into the 2003 IBC. Specifically for the anchorage of concrete or masonry walls, IBC 2000,1620.2.1, EQN 16-64......Fp=1.2*Sds*Ie*Ww has been changed to Fp=0.8*Sds*Ie*Ww in the above mentioned Supplement. The factor 1.2 has been reduced by 2/3 in the supplement to 0.8. Is this change going to be reflected in the 2003 IBC? Thank you for answers in advance.
Tim Hull, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: 2001 NDS revised provisions for ignoring shear loads
- Next by Subject: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- Previous by thread: Re: Single Plate Connections
- Next by thread: modeling of composite panels