Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Checklists and Rules of Thumb[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Checklists and Rules of Thumb
- From: Lester Unger <lesterunger(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:52:39 -0800 (PST)
I remember the two threads of check lists and rules of thumb on the list a while ago. If any one has compiled these could they please email me a copy? Or if anyone has their own and would like to share, I would appreciate it. I am also interested in seeing some general notes as mine have become quite antiquated.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cement Board Shear Wall
- Next by Subject: children ARE the future
- Previous by thread: Re: Clamping & Friction of Wood
- Next by thread: Beam crack at support