Checklists and Rules of Thumb

I remember the two threads of check lists and rules of thumb on the list a while ago. If any one has compiled these could they please email me a copy? Or if anyone has their own and would like to share, I would appreciate it. I am also interested in seeing some general notes as mine have become quite antiquated.

Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?