Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:06 PM
Subject: modeling of composite panels

I still have the question , what is the equivalent thickness of laminated glass unit of any composition , and what is the equivalent thickness of a double glass unit in case I am modeling this panels in structural software like SAB or Staad, or any solid modeling software.
what is the load sharing in these cases?

Ahmed Khalil
Advanced Structures Inc.
4094 Glencoe Ave.
Marina Del Rey,CA90292,USA