Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Registered Agent in SC

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Do they mean the same as an "agent of service" as it's called in California? Someone they can serve papers on in case of a law suit?

Steve P

On 2/6/2003 6:07 PM after considerable forethought, Rick Burch wrote:

I've never heard of such a thing, although the best way to check it out
is to call or email the board. The only thing I saw on the laws posted
on the board's web site was a requirement (pasted below) that the firm
actually have an engineer registered in SC. Check out the board web site

Rick Burch
Columbia, SC

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********