Re: Registered Agent in SC

Do they mean the same as an "agent of service" as it's called in California? Someone they can serve papers on in case of a law suit?

Steve P

On 2/6/2003 6:07 PM after considerable forethought, Rick Burch wrote:

Ken,
I've never heard of such a thing, although the best way to check it out
is to call or email the board. The only thing I saw on the laws posted
on the board's web site was a requirement (pasted below) that the firm
actually have an engineer registered in SC. Check out the board web site
here:

http://www.llr.state.sc.us/POL/Engineers/

Rick Burch
Columbia, SC