Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: TS column embedded in cmu wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: TS column embedded in cmu wall
- From: "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:10:35 -0600
I would think this is next to impossible! Two 1 1/4" face shells plus 5" equals 7 1/2" versus 7 5/8" block width. You have no allowance for setting tolerance. Any slight movement will crack the masonry.
You might be better off setting the tube face flush with one face of the wall. Another option would be to use a 4" x 6" or 4" x 8" tube with the 4" dimension crosswise in the wall
- Prev by Subject: Re: TS column embedded in cmu wall
- Next by Subject: RE: TS column embedded in cmu wall
- Previous by thread: Re: TS column embedded in cmu wall
- Next by thread: natural frequency of an antenna mounted on a 5 foot pole