Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Curing of Concrete Slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Curing of Concrete Slabs
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:46:21 EST
The last ACI 308.1 "Standard Specification for Curing Concrete" is 308.1-98. Note that this is a standard (as opposed to a Guide), so can be referenced in project specifications.
There is also some stuff on curing in ACI 301 "Specifications for Structural Concrete" (latest is 301-99). ACI 301 is a pretty poor document though. I would hestitate to rely on it for anything.
Gail S. Kelley
- Prev by Subject: RE: Curing of Concrete Slabs
- Next by Subject: RE: Curing of Concrete Slabs
- Previous by thread: RE: Curing of Concrete Slabs
- Next by thread: Grade 40 #8 rebar