RE: Grade 40 #8 rebar

Back in the 1970's all rebar sizes were available in Grade 40 - so yes I
have heard of #8 Grade 40 bars. I'm not sure what year they stopped making
the larger bars in that grade in the U.S., but it is possible that a foreign
supplier still makes them.

William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311