Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Fees for Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SE Fees for Building
- From: "Hari A" <hari_pe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:20:49 -0800
There are some rule of thumbs for estimating the fees for structural engineering of buildings. I am interested in how other engineers bid on projects especially new construction. I understand the Architects generally charge about 10% for the architecture based on the total cost of construction.
Your input is appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Scheduling Software
- Next by Subject: RE: SE Fees for Building
- Previous by thread: Re: FW: Interstitial Floor
- Next by thread: RE: SE Fees for Building