From: Paul Crocker [mailto:paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 1:23 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Concrete Sounding

It depends on exactly what you are looking for.  I have had ultrasonic
testing used in the past where voids were suspected, with apparent success.
If you have a reputable testing firm in your area, you should probably
discuss your options with them.  Testing and intepretting the result of the
testing is an art unto itself, and it is best to talk to the experts before
deciding on a course of action.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE