RE: SE Fees for Building

I've been stuck with about 0.75%, or 12.5% of architectural, which is usually
6%, so it comes to the same thing (12.5% x 6% = 0.75%).  Occasionally, I get 1%
or higher, but only for mainly structural work.

I've heard of higher fees, but apparently I can't command them.

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little Rock, AR