Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SE Fees for Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: SE Fees for Building
- From: "Abe Knapp" <AKNAPP(--nospam--at)state.wy.us>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:51:24 -0700
Here in Wyoming you are lucky if you get 1% of the building cost. The architects usually get about 10% but they pay the structural, mechanical, etc.
Abe Knapp, P.E.
>>> hari_pe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com 02/10/03 03:20PM >>>
There are some rule of thumbs for estimating the fees for structural engineering of buildings. I am interested in how other engineers bid on projects especially new construction. I understand the Architects generally charge about 10% for the architecture based on the total cost of construction.
Your input is appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SE Fees for Building
- Next by Subject: Re: SE Fees for Building
- Previous by thread: Re: SE Fees for Building
- Next by thread: RE: SE Fees for Building