Re: X-Bracing

If the two braces are interconnected in the middle you can use half the
length.

What do you use as the effective length? Is it half the brace length for
both Ly & Lx or full length for one axis and half on the other axis?
I know there were studies that you could use half the length of the brace -
could anyone point to the latest word on this topic?
Thanks a lot!

Rainier C. Catubig
San Diego, California