From: RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: X-Bracing

What do you use as the effective length? Is it half the brace length for
both Ly & Lx or full length for one axis and half on the other axis?
I know there were studies that you could use half the length of the brace -
could anyone point to the latest word on this topic?
Thanks a lot!

Rainier C. Catubig
San Diego, California