RE: SE Fees for Building

People _in_ Arkansas _type_ "grammer" when they're trying to do structural work
for a percentage of construction.

Stan is right about the mistake of basing fees on percentage of construction,
but percentage of construction does provide some protection from expanding
project scopes.  Ideally we would all bill by the hour.  If anybody knows how
to make that happen, let me know, and I'll quit undercutting your fees.

-Keith