Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Electronic Data Interchange&CIS/2[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Electronic Data Interchange&CIS/2
- From: "brian stanley" <bstanley(--nospam--at)morabitoconsultants.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:33:41 -0500
Title: Electronic Data Interchange&CIS/2
I was curious to how the structural engineering community handles the request of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or CIS/2 files. As we all know, many structural analysis and design programs contain output files in the CIS/2 format which the steel fabricator/detailing can use to reduce the detailing time.
Are other structural engineering firms making these files available?
Are you being compensated for the use of their CIS/2 files?
Do you require a "release" (legal in nature) stating that "can not be held responsible...."?
Brian Stanley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: EIT as EOR?
- Next by Subject: Elevated concrete slab cracking
- Previous by thread: RE: X-Bracing/ Simon
- Next by thread: Overhead anchors