From: Hari A
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 2:20 PM
Subject: SE Fees for Building

Hello:

There are some rule of thumbs for estimating the fees for structural engineering of buildings.  I am interested in how other engineers bid on projects especially new construction.  I understand the Architects generally charge about 10% for the architecture based on the total cost of construction.

Your input is appreciated.

Hari