From: RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 9:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: X-Bracing/ Simon

Simon,

Yes, my X-Brace are interconnected in the middle. Do you have any
literature that supports using effective length = half the brace length.
My brace is 60' long and my load is around 400 kips. It will make a lot
of difference if I could justify using half the length.
Thanks a lot!

Rainier C. Catubig
San Diego, California