RE: Overhead anchors

One of the easiest choices to make is to continue using your favorite
anchor but to increase the safety factor.  A representative of one of the
major expansion manufacturers told me he would use a safety factor of at
least 6 for non-critical loads and a safety factor of at least 12 for
critical loads.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.