Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: seaint Digest for 11 Feb 2003[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: seaint Digest for 11 Feb 2003
- From: "Robert P. Ross" <rprossi(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:04:43 -0800 (PST)
Jonathan Whithead @ Whitehead dot com
The art of built up members of A-7 steel. Your idea that they are used inside between the top and bottom angles is correct. Concern regarding l/r ratios of plates in compression and rivet stitching made use of "filler" plates so that the rivet length variations could be minimized. My last riveted bridge job was for the Washington-DOT across the Columbia and Astoria, Oregon. Each was an adventure in living and surviving.
We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same.
- Carlos Castaneda
Felizidad, paz, salud, tesoros, amor y tiempo a gozarlos.
Bob Ross Irvine CA USA
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
- Prev by Subject: SE Review workshops in LA and SF areas
- Next by Subject: RE: seaint Digest for 12 Feb 2003
- Previous by thread: RE: Overhead anchors
- Next by thread: loadings associated with sea conditions