I have been given a project to consider that involves building a structure to be installed on a ship.  I am looking for some guidance from those of you who are familiar with this type of work.  Perhaps this would be beyond my capabilities and I will ultimately have to decline the work, but I would at least like to look into it to see what is involved before I do so.  This may be too obscure for the general list so if any of you would like to respond in private to kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net please feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road