Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Historic engineering books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Historic engineering books
- From: HBAP(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:23:25 EST
I too collect old texts, and I think many others share this interest. Among many, I have the first AISC edition (1930), and Hardy-Cross original ASCE paper, and shelves full of others. A friend has the first UBC (1927). Powell's in Portland is a good source for old books, as is alibris.com.
Hugh Brooks, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hillside Foundation Design Criteria in LA?
- Next by Subject: Historic engineering books
- Previous by thread: Historic Texts on Structure
- Next by thread: Historic engineering books