Re: loadings associated with sea conditions

Ken,

For shipping large modules for Alaska North Slope installation we would get design charts from the barge supplier which would give the anticipated acceleration for pitch, roll, and yaw.  In many cases these would exceed the land based seismic accelerations.  See if the ship owner has this type of information.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>

02/12/2003 09:23 AM
Please respond to seaint