looking for 1.00" diameter rivets

Gentlemen

We are an engineering company located in Southeastern Pennsylvania, and
there are several design applications that would require usage of large
structural rivets, in the design, or repair to existing equipment.

We are looking for 1.00" diameter rivets, both regular button head, or
counter-sunk head rivets,
Materials: ASTM  A-31, Grade A
	    ASTM  A-502

Quantities:   50 to 100.

I know that rivets of this type are becoming few, and far between, but we
are interested in if your firm carries them.

Thanks.  J

Joseph J Ferry
Engineering Solutions, Inc.
436 Creamery Way, Suite 100