Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCAD to Pro-E?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AutoCAD to Pro-E?
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:28:54 -0500
I know nothing about Pro-E. Can any of you tell me whether it is possible to produce drawings in AutoCAD 2000 format and convert them to Pro-E and if so, what it would take to do this?
Thanks in advance,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: Author: John E. Englekirk
- Next by Subject: Re: AutoCAD to Pro-E?
- Previous by thread: looking for 1.00" diameter rivets
- Next by thread: Re: AutoCAD to Pro-E?