Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SE Fees for Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SE Fees for Building
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:20:15 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2003 5:15:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com writes:
What to do? Consider what you are actually selling as a structural engineer. You are not selling drawings, specifications, or other "products". You are selling your unique services. More specifically, you are selling your special expertise, your personal experience, and your proven ability to creatively solve problems
And if that doesn't work, you can always holding pancake breakfasts.
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SE Fees for Building
- Next by Subject: Re: SE Fees for Building
- Previous by thread: RE: SE Fees for Building
- Next by thread: Tall Chimneys