Re: masonrywall

"I am planning on using dovetail/heckman type anchors for attachment to steel. These are flexible connectors to allow for movement between steel and masonry. Are there any standard details available for these and where can I get tensile and compressive capacities for such anchors. In a previos project I had bolted the steel to the masonry but that building was low rise with a stiff frame. does anyone have other suggestions."

Look around here and call them if nothing is found. http://www.heckmannbuildingprods.com/