Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Textile roofs wind loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Textile roofs wind loads
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:07:58 EST
One place to look for information is Birdair, which is the company that has done most of the notable textile roofs.
They have some tech info available on their web page (www.birdair.com).
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Textile roofs wind loads
- Next by Subject: RE: Thick Concrete Walls, no non-linear EQ dissipation
- Previous by thread: Textile roofs wind loads
- Next by thread: Dennis Wish