Etiquette

Gail S. Kelley sarcastically wrote:

"And if that doesn't work,  you can always holding pancake breakfasts."

Then, Ms. Kelley wrote:

"And to Chris Lillback,  whoever you are,  it is unclear how someone who does not speak English well is showing a lack of respect.  You might want to keep your opinions to yourself.  If you want to make a show of your own ignorance, post to another list."

It seems to me that etiquette works both ways.  How can one take a cheap (and ignorant) shot one day, and then accuse someone else of impropriety shortly thereafter?  By the way, we recently completed an autoclaved aerated concrete project.  It confirmed my view that AAC is basically a nonstructural material that should be avoided whenever possible.

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Sunny Blue Sky in Dallas!

We always have been, we are, and I hope
that we always shall be detested in France.
                              ...Duke of Wellington