Re: Etiquette

I stand by my opinions on people who:

a.) brag about obtaining work by holding fund-raising breakfasts for politicians.  (It seems to me that straight prostitution would be easier,  think of it, no dirty dishes to wash.)

b.)  appear to think that the rest of the world is interested in their political views

I do notice that I made a grammatical error in my remark about pancake breakfasts though.  Does that make me ignorant?

Gail S. Kelley, P.E.