Re: Etiquette

  I strongly believe that the Engineering language is an universal
language.
  However, I speak fluently many languages, English could be very well
  my 1st language as well as my 7 th or 8th or perhaps my 10th.   And by
the way
  I have NOT had the benefit of 16 years of English classes.   For those
with 16 years
  of English classes there is no excuse.... unless you only have 15.  As
long as it is an
 engineering  related post or question it should not matter if the
English is broken or
  proficient.

 djk

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:13:36 -0800 "Gerard Madden, SE"
<gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com> writes:
> Hopefully Bill P won't feel the need to return to the list to spew
> his
> BS.
>
> As far as people posting in poor English, here are my thoughts. big
> deal. I applaud these people for posting at all compared to the
> thousands on this list who sit dormant. I'm sure a lot of people
> have to
> use translation software to make there post and can only hope some
> of
> the engineering terms come out half way decent. This is an
> international
> list, give people some slack who are trying to participate without
> the
> benefit of 16 years of English classes.
>
> -gerard
> Santa Clara, CA