Commonest Grades for Steel Sections

I need to know the three most common grades for each type of
steel section available in US. This is my current list, in order of
increasing strength, but I'm not sure if I have left out any commonly
used grades. Any suggestions would be welcome.

W shapes
A36  A588  A992

M, S, HP, C, MC, L, WT, MT, ST shapes
A36  A588 only