From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 7:34 PM
To: SEOC Engineering Forum (E-mail)
Subject: Re: CA Stamp /Seal Referral

Bill,

You can also try LO Ink Specialties (www.loink.com).  I got my Illinois SE
seal through them.  They supposedly handle seals for any state.  When I
did my Illinois SE seal through them, they messed it up the first time
(they did not included the lines for a signature and expiration dates as
indicated in my fax order, which was taken directly from the Illinois SE
act booklet) so they provided the corrected one at no extra charge.  When
I get around to ordering my seal for my Washington PE (haven't needed it
yet), I will likely order through them again.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI