Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
22H7 joist capacity needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:46:07 -0500
I have an easy one for the group. I need to know the capacity of 22H7 joists from around 1980 or so for a 36' span. I understand that this information is in the 60 year manual published by SJI - which I will order today - but by the time it gets here, the 5' drift of snow above my head might be saturated with rain.
Thanks in advance.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: 2002 Accumulative Supplement to IBC
- Next by Subject: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- Previous by thread: sarcasm
- Next by thread: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed