Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:52:53 -0500
22H7 ( SJI 1961, 1971 & 1974):
Resisting Moment – 526,000 inch- pounds
Max End Reaction – 5600 pounds
Allowable safe uniform load – 271 PLF (36’-0” span)
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.
Senior Project Manager
Schoor DePalma Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1275)
732 -431-9428 (Fax)
I have an easy one for the group. I need to know the capacity of 22H7 joists from around 1980 or so for a 36' span. I understand that this information is in the 60 year manual published by SJI - which I will order today - but by the time it gets here, the 5' drift of snow above my head might be saturated with rain.
Thanks in advance.
S. Peoples, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- Next by Subject: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- Previous by thread: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed
- Next by thread: RE: 22H7 joist capacity needed